This is just a hobby I was working on and I really like it it is one of the many poems I have written:
Why am I like this over you
I meet somebody new, and yet I push them away
What have you done to make me feel this way
Why must this feeling stay the same
You take me everywhere and nothing seems to change
You use me like a turn table
Spin me whenever you'e able, and stop me when your done
You store me for a while and try another one
As soon as that ends you put me right back on again.
How do you keep me so interested
Others complain about your one word message
Why am I different, you feel you can talk to me about anything
Is it because of the ideal of no strings
Play me like a violin, as you caress me in your arms
Hold me tight so I will not fall
Play me soft and slowly, as we create a beautiful sound
There is no other like you, at least that I have found
For within you I am bound.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment