Wednesday, March 18, 2009

How I Really Feel

Never Read Before By Anyone:
Embrace yourself, 'cuz I'm about to blow you away
I'm blowin up, but I don't want the fame
Now you may think I'm crazy, but I know the consequences
So used to my heart being torn that I put up fences
I never let my guard down
You always see me with a smile never a frown
That's how I hide my pain, head so heavy I become insane
What do I do I can't figure out my brain.

Intellectual Intelligance
Creative with my negligence
My personality changes up and down it's so irrelevant
You never know how I feel
I do stuff for the hell of it
I don't open up because of fear
Now I finally see that everyone is here
And they are lending me their ear.

I try to find the courage, but I don't attain
Trying to figure out what to say
What is the extent of my conversation
There is no release of personalization
Can't talk about my love life because it doesn't seem right
But I need help because I'm so confused and up tight
I need to let loose, there is a lot of commotion
This is just the beginning of my true emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment